TikkTokk Exclusivity Fair-Play - Quick Glance Summary
- Exclusivity is not available for retailers, except OEM and for exceptionally high volumes
- Prior to awarding exclusivity, TikkTokk may be in exclusivity discussions with numerous parties. All parties will be kept informed by TikkTokk. Appointment is at TikkTokk's discretion ('best fit' and/or 'first come ...').
- Exclusivity is only considered awarded on receipt of first funds against first container proforma on which there is an exclusivity statement AND on receipt of signed TikkTokk Trading Terms.
- 1st Year is always on a Trial Basis. Trial Exclusivity auto expires after 12 months.
- Full/Formal exclusivity is awarded at the end of the trial, based on agreed annual volume commitments and annual increases. Therefore formal exclusivity auto-renews or auto-expires.
- Exclusivity automatically ceases to exist at any time where payment terms are not met.
- TikkTokk may not sell Exclusive Products to a competitor (same sector) of an Exclusive Partner, even if the competitor's target market for that product is not in their mutual primary sector.
- Exclusive Products may be sold by an Exclusive Partner into another sector, only if there is no Exclusive Partner for that product, in that sector.
- Significant product differences, can lead to creation of new SKU's not under exclusivity and which can be separately allocated to any partner.
- Exclusivity is per SKU only.
- Exclusivity is only available in one sector per partner, except where exceptionally high volume commitments are made for an alternate sector. Sectors are: Education Sector, Internet Sector, Retail-Toy Sector [stores] or Retail-Baby Sector [stores].
- Exclusivity is per country/territory only. OEM is the only exception.
- TikkTokk may market (including sales visits) the Exclusive Product/s directly to customers of the Exclusive Partner, without notifying the Exclusive Partner but must pass that business to the Exclusive Partner.
(More detail is defined in The TikkTokk Trade Terms)
back to About Us